Thursday, June 26, 2008
Russian To Englishmorrowind
'm Stella deficient
alone, and nobody important.
the evening are all sparkling,
while I, poor wretch, I'm on the sidelines,
feeble and intermittent.
will soon all brides, I feel
,
in honeymoons
swirling galaxies to the tune of a romantic waltz and slow, while I present
little light, and with difficulty.
"Stella deficient
Take one of my haul!
you do? have you been? on, come on!
take it and wear it tonight,
'll take you beyond the boundaries of this sphere. "
" Are you sure, Sun?
this your suggestion, I do not know ... it's true? Sweet glowing
there waiting for you to be more of a 'was
and beautiful, all shiny, and seems sincere. "
" I just want you, star
lacking.
E 'the essence of a bride
to be bright. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment