Saturday, February 21, 2009

Limerick About Brazillian Wax

storm of swords

Needless to say, when you need a text of which libraries are completely lacking (which, being one of the most read fantasy in Italy is also difficult) and piles resting on the ground are now too tall to stand, a good e-book comes in handy.
Read the task is a little 'na saw, mind you. A book I move a bit 'more easily.
But duty requires some sacrifice and inconvenience can be overcome, I'm not the sort who reads a book at a time.
'nuff said. Storm of Swords, the book of 1800 pages of Martin, originally split into three sections by Mondadori (three parts full-bodied, I want to clarify ...) and third in its series is a book well written, without excessive smearing romantic (but put in plain view,'s call it "historic" the romantic little story based on adolescent dreams of princesses that if passatelli are thirteen. Those who are not naive in 13 years?).
a lot of people died, including some central character. Less than expected (so to speak).
a lot of stuff happens, people change part or role or purpose, there are a lot of upheavals and the story goes on to step snail (in 1800 pages lord of the rings was well done).
Capim, I have already taken the following into account and libraries to read it as soon as possible and want to write this kind Martin has much to teach.
But the characters are more and more wrapped and comparison key (against the real enemy, seems to Italy) is rescheduled due to conflicts between people who in the end we will see everyone on the same side (the survivors, of course).
Savour the read page to page to wait for a final which, although not in detail, it is already written. In addition, the magic, even when it is visible, is anything but a tedious exchange of fire balls. In addition, there is at least a taste for intrigue. I imagine that from a book you may not even ask for more. I am a bit 'more than I expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment