Sometimes I wonder if sufficient un'incazzatura to plunge the world.
What is certain is that if you pissed off I began to smash everything to do less damage, sometimes.
Of course a few days ago, while I pissed, started spaccarmisi a bit 'of things without touch her.
I read and write of 'these things every day (in reality not all, but I regret) but having it happen under the eyes is a strange feeling.
Obviously it is not that the objects started flying around the house break. You skipped a light bulb, carrying an electrode of the socket, the mouse has started to give out crazy, went away with a stream of sheets that I thought I had fixed well and things are leaning on the balcony collapsed. Nothing extraordinary, then, things that happen every single day. But to see them happen all at once during un'incazzatura makes a striking impression, especially if a second later the phone rings and Okay, one or two more things that I prefer not to write here.
literally a flash.
Sometimes I speak of synchronic clusters but brrrr.
back instead of rationality in the world (not that we never really left) in all these months that I did not write is that I have not seen anything.
One of the things to which I gave the game a bit ', was "Nadia. The Secret of Blue." I had seen a few episodes on TV in a period that just did not have time and I had remained a curiosity.
seems to me that I have never spoken. If not and I repeat, if they are wise enough, I contradict.
The series is quite a steampunk classic. Aircraft before the aircraft, a tank-One, some other prototype, vaguely functioning of machines that are actually executed decades later.
Suddenly the players are projected in the adventure.
Captain Nemo, nuclear submarines, laser guns, quantum computers, fantastic engine and artificial satellites. Atlantis and the last survivors of a species came to Earth millions of years ago. The human species as bioandroidi created by these aliens and sea battles, one after the other until the final battle in space.
Overall a good story, with the only flaw, the fact that the Japanese are, by our standards, fanatics, at least in cartoons.
Now, this applied to things Western at times sounds a ridiculous Capellino (although to be honest, I like some vegetarian Nadia've already seen, but I'm not sure he would be willing to die and all his friends, rather that fish on a deserted island). Jumping to
stake in Fraser.
Among my favorite authors of the Franco-Belgian squola (ste scole but then there are holes really taste etichettattorio critics?) Is Jean Van Hamme (long live the original and the unknown author's research, you say) .
Among the things that I still had not read about this guy was (and partly still is) one of his most quoted. XIII. Title minimal.
is the tattoo on a man who is found wounded and free memory on the edge of the sea.
starts from here a story about espionage and political intrigue that follows a lot (and intentionally), to a certain time, the story of the Kennedy brothers. Those dead.
much, not full, otherwise there would be no narrative tension.
In short, the first five numbers in this series lead us through a story strong enough nor the right without ever forgetting that the main plot linearity must have, nor the depth of the main characters can not fail to prove them to me also showed only 3 cartoons per issue.
Well, XIII will not disappoint. Not that I expected otherwise.
We will see now, dumped the original plot (though not the all, as we shall see later).
Meanwhile I'm XIII who is, after all the false leads and games of Chinese boxes, we know even less.
Van Hamme has promised that sooner or later makes him sape. Which has the sonati 70 years, we hope that it intends to do so before the trivialization of posterity.
In any case, is a writer. Mind principle. He tells stories, invent.
already promised from close range with the number is 18 and I left at least 19 (but then, Gaiman had promised 68 issues of Sandman and came out 72)
In any casemust-read
0 comments:
Post a Comment