Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pink Stain On Boat Vinyl

many things

Another is that a lot of leads Otomo.
Since a PG if it was a festival of animation that talked of animation instead of to another sometimes quite thin, personalities of the organizers, at least you will remember him for Akira, if not for the entire interview and retrospective which gave us an excellent example of the alien Japanese.
Akira the movie which has the some damage, especially in obscurity. Plus it's too short. Pure
the manga gets a plot hole or two (but maybe that bit me when I reread it, as long as he'd been to the library when the clouds do not lynch me, I find that it is not). But it's not that I wanted to talk to Akira (write)
Dreams children is wonderful. action, mental powers, well-sketched characters (always remembering that the characters, not because people are dashed. When you try to sculpt in the round or become grotesque caricatures caricature, or, but only if you have a good level of introspection, which is difficult in humans, the trivialization of yourself. In any case better to outline what is needed to the story.)
There is little else to say except scramble on particular genius, a few pieces of masterful dialogue, stuff like that. Better cut it short and move on. Rather than doing a description of something that you liked better to stay in a terse: A MUST READ!

As I see it I am one of the biggest limitations of the 90s was that since they sold comics in rivers, major publishing houses opened up more and more serious personal for more people, often unseen. Often not valid as occasional supporting roles.
Among those that I find silly is Darkhawk. I will not elaborate here on the reasons that make me feel silly, except that it is the exception to the maxim "there are no bad characters, there are bad ways to use them."
Despite this, certainly the biggest problem of this character is that if you set regular routes 100 and published various miniseries and your competitor's top 100 series and more regular than several mini-series and third in the standings always dozens of series and miniseries and then we are on the market and over 50 more or less superhero universes more or less anyone can write and draw. And if this is good for the artistic growth of writers and artists a bit 'less for readers, as if dogs and pigs can publish, no matter what, the ability to post good stuff stops in front of the fact that not all grow . One of these is, in my discretion, Danny Fingeroth.
That is to say if you read "Friends and Enemies" (Spider-Man + the New Warriors) Darkhawk understand why he never even had a chance. A story that is not together, in which everything is the opposite of everything that happens with no other consistency at the moment, in which the plot instead of following the logic follows the forcing illogical to the next scene which is then forced into a scene even less coherent, and so on. Now, if for no one knows what miracle you managed to write 50-odd episodes of a regular series (in my house thats 4 years old and broken work) and still write this way means that you'll never learn. On the flight over
characters, there are none.
Suffice it to say that to call them caricatures caricaturist will offend. Obviously
Ron Lim to the drawings does not help, but, for the first time in his career, I believe, does not worsen the situation.

Of Dorohedoro I Apparently, I have already spoken. Little for sure that we are only at number 3.
The premise is intriguing enough to merit a film (which also would be a far better horror of drowned children that emerge from the tub, you crawl in bed or run away from the television). Even if you do not know if the succession of scenes radically alien would be good for a horror movie.
In any event, a horror, the narrative premise not tolerate more.
In this issue the action begins to gain momentum, our penetrate the world of wizards and mystery, rather than thin, thickens.
is clearly a turning point, now hopefully good. Playing with the mystery is always a risky game to pull it too long is likely to come out fucked up that dilutes the story unnecessarily.
This story was published almost simultaneously with Japan, so it's hard to know how it ends before reading it. I, however, a couple of subsequent volumes in this somewhere already've got, we'll see if it holds. For now, certainly
to read.
I just have to investigate what it means in Japanese culture, this obsessive interest in food. I will keep you informed / e.

Attilio Micheluzzi (who I met on the magazine when he drew Captain Erik) was, is not a mystery, a great passion for aircraft.
So much so that it is rare to read a story in which at some point not an outside ideas. It would be easy to assume that
Mermoz, sort of reduction of a famous comic book biography of French, is one of his masterpieces.
And, at least in part, there would not be wrong.
In this volume the sublime skills Illustrator Micheluzzi reaches high peaks (I always thought the black and white suits him a lot) and there are tables on tables truly masterful.
But there is a but.
opposite the opera's beloved (and perhaps even the ability to draw scenes of flight on the flight scenes, I do not know) as there is a hesitation. Parties told
too, some jump up a bit 'too much for granted, already known for. So far the
perfection.
Let me be clear, is a masterful comic far above the average even if we decided to restrict our analysis only to the so-called comic strip (the boundaries of which tend to escape me greatly. For example, Alan Moore's Glory is in it? E Frank Miller? And if so, there is also his Devil?). A narrative tension
well kept, well-delineated characters, adherence to the reality that when it comes to this section is always difficult to find (but this is a biography very old and maybe at that time the products were different).
course, it falls a bit 'in the other direction, then that would be the myth (in which, not delude ourselves, there is also the fact that it is made out the first money in alcohol and prostitutes, a topos of heroic stories male at least since the fall and purification).
View my distance from the realistic narrative, I confess that I love most of the design (which in this case the author has struck me immediately, Captain Erik and Petra Cherie then were my favorite comics along with, and perhaps more, Pinky, Asterix and Lucky Luke.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment