For you
Blonde and diva, diva
and naive,
naive and impudent. Cutting unforgettable
a profile,
teeth small and white, pink lips
.
neck scarf, bracelet tinkling:
six beautiful for the evening,
ready to challenge it as a race. Innocent
vanity
dressed in white, pink
,
red.
explosive, exaggerated, essentially
you.
"You have the feet of an athlete, Raffaella",
I said one morning. We chatted
sitting on the beds,
all in one room to share in the awakening,
lazy, slow, light, and covered in crumbs.
It said shit, we played;
it decreed the most useful inventions in history.
There was talk of the night before,
more than an hour and laughing in the dark, unable to fall asleep.
your bed suddenly bent like a wallet,
with you two in it.
Raffaella back straight, Raffaella
legs in tight jeans swoon, Raffaella
eyeshadow with glitter and a ponytail when it comes to staying on track, Raffaella
always cheerful, though sad, Raffaella
awkward and sexy, Raffaella
"I offer,"
Raffaella "and ja, Mariàààààààààà, Raffaella
sports and" sporting ", direct from the cover of Vogue.
Raffaella "Imagine to give a slap to the air "to teach me to spin on skates, a winter afternoon at home.
you this in my memory.
This is a pain,
this ruthless and purity of a disappointment,
disappointment of falling after a pirouette in the air.
The dream of a 'perfect performance
broken in an instant,
the most beautiful,
when you pick up the applause and move on.
short-lived butterfly.
But do not you want to postpone this pain,
indeed, does' not pretend that you have said nothing. Among
a bit 'I pass, I promise, I'm already
better.
not cry, I smile
on second thought,
and not get angry with life.
Do not worry, I'll still meet
the back straight and head high,
as you have taught us.
your steps, drawn by the gentle waves
on your shoes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment