He wakes up the brain awakens the body.
for a moment I open my eyes, they close it.
Ten more minutes, just ten minutes ...
Phase REM, rapid eye movements and dreams last morning.
In sequence, rapid, fragmentary, as frames of an infinite film, and I see them live. Li
pilot a little '. Director and actress.
Now I'm really awake, but inside.
To the outside observer is still sleeping, or are dead, your choice.
on his stomach, with his cheek on the pillow, one leg bent and arms outstretched, I look outside, and seems to be climbing a mountain, a vertical wall. Engagement
a mental tug of war between me and my watch and my father.
two of them do not know, though.
not want to wake up when my father is still in the house, then shot in bed as long as I can, with the ear from the noise tended to decipher his movements, watching the wall clock every five minutes. Sometimes
win, in the sense that I feel go away, sometimes I lose, in the sense that I can not stay in bed, I get up, and he is still in the house.
The clock does not win or lose, they mind their own business. But it always.
This morning I lost. Perfect, just waking up, start the day. Redial
arms and legs disrupt sleep, resent dell'indolenzimento.
I would like it to be a giant pizza and baked me out of bed with a huge shovel, like a pizza from a wood oven.
Lately I wake smashed, as if someone in the middle of the night put in a lot of jute sbattesse my bones and the ground and against a wall, like a crazy.
Then probably the same mysterious character with a good strong glue fractures, splinter to splinter, and back together for me pretty well. Tibia, fibula, femur, radio, ulna.
does an excellent job, you do not see anything when I wake up, I have not even a scratch.
But it hurts more.
I'll have to sleep with some small light on, to catch him red-handed and revenge.
He put the slippers in the direction of the desk. I turn the pc .
Hello, Microsoft.
face recognition in the mirror.
I are forming two little wrinkles between the eyebrows, right in the middle.
They have the shape of a mouth on the delta, or that the symbol of the old console Atari . They are called
ipoglabellari , we strive to come when the sight or understanding.
But fuck, I do not see at night ... and I do? I think? Boh.
I go into the kitchen, my father is there.
E'straordinariamente talkative about nine, seriously sprightly.
probably awake from 6:00 to 6:10, and has already done some 'of healthy DIY pension.
I have the pressure of an ant, and I'm pissed off regardless, just because it's morning.
I have my times, I am a diesel . I do not want to talk, not now, at least.
I need about forty minutes.
But I have to a great tete à tete , gagliardissimo.
- Last night you made the three.
- I know.
- What are you doing today?
- I do not know.
- What do you eat?
- I do not know.
- You're nasty.
- I know.
- But who's the matter with you? if you go so you will not ever marry.
- I take note, very kind.
- just got underway, good.
- Thank you.
- Vabbuò ja, I go. Statti well.
- Ok.
- Hello.
- Hello.
Deo gratias , is gone.
We are two scorpions, we love and we hate with the same depth.
Okay, popes hello, I have breakfast. It takes me
a bit 'of television, hypnotizing me while you put your thoughts into motion.
MTV, music channel, only video.
Aziono the cathode ray tube. It 'a coffin at least twenty years, those with the side panels of dark wood. But does its job.
The remote has lost it years ago because of a tragic fall from the table.
than we did not want to substitute with any universal remote, it would not be the same.
Sometimes interference is sad and crying, but then gives himself a vigorous pat, and resumes.
E 'hen a television, a colonial-era Mumy, a reference for all of us in the kitchen.
I think it suffers a little 'for his appearance, because he saw that the hall we have a plasma so cool, extra-slim, size 40, but let's not let them weigh.
dusting every day. And she is happy.
So: if the first video I like the day is fine, if I do not like is wrong.
I do always. Superstitions intimate things mine.
No, I do not believe: the Queen !
On MTV give a Queen video every three months, that ass!
will be a wonderful day!
Ballicchio between the sink and table.
I take my cup, my favorite spoon, milk from the fridge and the package of maxi tarallucci Mulino Bianco. Li I eat for twenty years now, I hooked the taste: I swear I almost do not feel the flavor.
I heat the milk, hoping that I have left some pot clean. There, there.
The coffee is already done, fortunately.
Mat clean.
check if I have everything, because when I sit down I will not get up.
wait until the milk is hot, ballicchio.
guess a bit 'to be Freddy in front of a hundred thousand people.
Perfect , milk ready.
sit down. Towards
coffee with milk, abound.
around a bit 'with a spoon and make your first sip. Things
buy their colors.
And then ... and then there's him.
The majestic, regal, proud, unique, divine, eternal Freddy, who sings, and more.
takes the soul and gives you the. The soul of art, not his.
With a crown on his head and an ermine mantle on his shoulders, bare-chested.
And a supernatural vocal range.
I know that video, that concert.
I watch for the umpteenth time, and for the umpteenth time, I become teary eyes.
Makes me want to eat life, as if it were an apple, biting.
I'm not afraid of anything. I'm far away from pettiness and trivialities.
I do not feel envy, I slam the money.
I laugh at everything, like you, Freddy. Can I disguise
, wear a mask and take the ass for the whole world.
Can I be a queen like you, a man or a woman, a dwarf or a fat lady.
for a moment I open my eyes, they close it.
Ten more minutes, just ten minutes ...
Phase REM, rapid eye movements and dreams last morning.
In sequence, rapid, fragmentary, as frames of an infinite film, and I see them live. Li
pilot a little '. Director and actress.
Now I'm really awake, but inside.
To the outside observer is still sleeping, or are dead, your choice.
on his stomach, with his cheek on the pillow, one leg bent and arms outstretched, I look outside, and seems to be climbing a mountain, a vertical wall. Engagement
a mental tug of war between me and my watch and my father.
two of them do not know, though.
not want to wake up when my father is still in the house, then shot in bed as long as I can, with the ear from the noise tended to decipher his movements, watching the wall clock every five minutes. Sometimes
win, in the sense that I feel go away, sometimes I lose, in the sense that I can not stay in bed, I get up, and he is still in the house.
The clock does not win or lose, they mind their own business. But it always.
This morning I lost. Perfect, just waking up, start the day. Redial
arms and legs disrupt sleep, resent dell'indolenzimento.
I would like it to be a giant pizza and baked me out of bed with a huge shovel, like a pizza from a wood oven.
Lately I wake smashed, as if someone in the middle of the night put in a lot of jute sbattesse my bones and the ground and against a wall, like a crazy.
Then probably the same mysterious character with a good strong glue fractures, splinter to splinter, and back together for me pretty well. Tibia, fibula, femur, radio, ulna.
does an excellent job, you do not see anything when I wake up, I have not even a scratch.
But it hurts more.
I'll have to sleep with some small light on, to catch him red-handed and revenge.
He put the slippers in the direction of the desk. I turn the pc .
Hello, Microsoft.
face recognition in the mirror.
I are forming two little wrinkles between the eyebrows, right in the middle.
They have the shape of a mouth on the delta, or that the symbol of the old console Atari . They are called
ipoglabellari , we strive to come when the sight or understanding.
But fuck, I do not see at night ... and I do? I think? Boh.
I go into the kitchen, my father is there.
E'straordinariamente talkative about nine, seriously sprightly.
probably awake from 6:00 to 6:10, and has already done some 'of healthy DIY pension.
I have the pressure of an ant, and I'm pissed off regardless, just because it's morning.
I have my times, I am a diesel . I do not want to talk, not now, at least.
I need about forty minutes.
But I have to a great tete à tete , gagliardissimo.
- Last night you made the three.
- I know.
- What are you doing today?
- I do not know.
- What do you eat?
- I do not know.
- You're nasty.
- I know.
- But who's the matter with you? if you go so you will not ever marry.
- I take note, very kind.
- just got underway, good.
- Thank you.
- Vabbuò ja, I go. Statti well.
- Ok.
- Hello.
- Hello.
Deo gratias , is gone.
We are two scorpions, we love and we hate with the same depth.
Okay, popes hello, I have breakfast. It takes me
a bit 'of television, hypnotizing me while you put your thoughts into motion.
MTV, music channel, only video.
Aziono the cathode ray tube. It 'a coffin at least twenty years, those with the side panels of dark wood. But does its job.
The remote has lost it years ago because of a tragic fall from the table.
than we did not want to substitute with any universal remote, it would not be the same.
Sometimes interference is sad and crying, but then gives himself a vigorous pat, and resumes.
E 'hen a television, a colonial-era Mumy, a reference for all of us in the kitchen.
I think it suffers a little 'for his appearance, because he saw that the hall we have a plasma so cool, extra-slim, size 40, but let's not let them weigh.
dusting every day. And she is happy.
So: if the first video I like the day is fine, if I do not like is wrong.
I do always. Superstitions intimate things mine.
No, I do not believe: the Queen !
On MTV give a Queen video every three months, that ass!
will be a wonderful day!
Ballicchio between the sink and table.
I take my cup, my favorite spoon, milk from the fridge and the package of maxi tarallucci Mulino Bianco. Li I eat for twenty years now, I hooked the taste: I swear I almost do not feel the flavor.
I heat the milk, hoping that I have left some pot clean. There, there.
The coffee is already done, fortunately.
Mat clean.
check if I have everything, because when I sit down I will not get up.
wait until the milk is hot, ballicchio.
guess a bit 'to be Freddy in front of a hundred thousand people.
Perfect , milk ready.
sit down. Towards
coffee with milk, abound.
around a bit 'with a spoon and make your first sip. Things
buy their colors.
And then ... and then there's him.
The majestic, regal, proud, unique, divine, eternal Freddy, who sings, and more.
takes the soul and gives you the. The soul of art, not his.
With a crown on his head and an ermine mantle on his shoulders, bare-chested.
And a supernatural vocal range.
I know that video, that concert.
I watch for the umpteenth time, and for the umpteenth time, I become teary eyes.
Makes me want to eat life, as if it were an apple, biting.
I'm not afraid of anything. I'm far away from pettiness and trivialities.
I do not feel envy, I slam the money.
I laugh at everything, like you, Freddy. Can I disguise
, wear a mask and take the ass for the whole world.
Can I be a queen like you, a man or a woman, a dwarf or a fat lady.
everything I can.
Nothing is serious. You
art, Freddy.
I am reminded of a phrase, examining the history of theater, perhaps.
"Art is not imitation of life, but life is the imitation of a transcendental principle by which we call the art in communication
I feel above all and below all .
Somewhere in my body are getting rid positive substances.
But how much life you ran in the veins, Freddy?
So much, so much to make you die.
Meanwhile, eat a lot of tarallucci, also 12.14. In
even number because it works like this: couple with them, I make them match the flat side and then they drop by teaspoon in the milk.
await their specific time of soaking, which today is around 8 seconds, and then phagocytes.
The video ends as the most sacred time dedicated to my breakfast.
Thanks Freddy, thanks Mulino Bianco, thanks Dad you made it all possible, and perhaps also by God, if someday I decide to clarify my relationship with you.
Nothing is serious. You
art, Freddy.
I am reminded of a phrase, examining the history of theater, perhaps.
"Art is not imitation of life, but life is the imitation of a transcendental principle by which we call the art in communication
I feel above all and below all .
Somewhere in my body are getting rid positive substances.
But how much life you ran in the veins, Freddy?
So much, so much to make you die.
Meanwhile, eat a lot of tarallucci, also 12.14. In
even number because it works like this: couple with them, I make them match the flat side and then they drop by teaspoon in the milk.
await their specific time of soaking, which today is around 8 seconds, and then phagocytes.
The video ends as the most sacred time dedicated to my breakfast.
Thanks Freddy, thanks Mulino Bianco, thanks Dad you made it all possible, and perhaps also by God, if someday I decide to clarify my relationship with you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment