I learned more about the meaning of the verb "Encanto" by Josean Lekue, the physician who for several years cooperated with me in the English team. Well-trained man of science and great athlete, he finished his work on the canoe when the Atletic Club de Bilbao has hired to follow the first team. His passion for football was known to all of us and I remember one day after a practice match between us paddlers we stopped talking about the balloon for sport excellence. It was at that time that Dr. Josean explained to me that he did not know why he was so attracted to the game of football. The only real reason or explanation was given came from the fact remained that "encantado" every time he saw a lot. He used exactly that word, pronounced and exalted by his accent that made the great concept, without adding anything else. A sort of defining moment at which could not respond if you do not suffer and enjoy such an effect.
Here! The same thing happens to me when I'm faced with certain characters with a single gesture are capable of "magic" stops breathing, while the synapses that connect brain vibrate you crazy. The only thing I can do in the next three or four days is reliving what my eyes have seen and they have set in the little gray matter that I still remain available. The other day it happened again, that's why I feel elated and very satisfied ... know who was responsible for this? A Stanislav Jezek. This name does not tell you anything? Joke of course because everybody knows him and all the fans have followed his exploits slalom world championship and Olympic (second in the semifinals and fifth in the final in Beijing 2008). Last year he won the cup in Seu d'Urgell and commented on the success it on my blog and forum CKfiumi:
Re: On the Road on the Wave!
«Reply # 28 included: June 27, 2010, 06:34:37 \u200b\u200bpm» "
...
Greatest Czech Stanislav Jezek of the evidence in the Canadian car. Lightweight and clever as a cat, is 34 years and is married with two children, a magician of information technology, has won six medals at the championships the world, but here he delighted with elegant gestures and a great interpretation of the path that has seen him in constant acceleration. Does not reach 70 pounds of packages and exceed six feet, but when he shakes your hand you must be careful because you crushes easily. His time in the semifinals would have got seventh place in the kayak men! "
But back to the news today because I said that yesterday the Ceko left me amazed and enchanted in a split second. It was right at the finish, which stops the water was heating up in time for training that would begin from there to very little. I went down the small hill to talk to the departure at the end of Zeno training as we usually do to sum up the work done. At that moment I saw a canoe out of the water completely, that is a fraction of a second canoe Jezek flew over the water. As it happened now I will explain. Imagine a C1 at the end of a drive forward this suddenly turns back into propulsion by planting its tail in the water. Classic maneuver to Incandela, but halfway down the tail the same shot is once again driving forward. The effect derived from this flick and feline gesture was the change in direction with the next release of the entire hull from the water. Luckily I was not alone at that time to witness the miracle, in the water alongside Alexander Slafkovský of Jezec also, like me, was amazed. I understand your embarrassment and perhaps disbelief to believe that anything is possible, but if you think that a sympathizer of the canoe (as someone called me also add character and very idealistic poet, but unfortunately not practical) to have had visions, not ask that you remain Jezec to make you reconsider: the miracles he can do it at will ... provided that the other has to do!
Eye wave!
PS has arrived Elena Kaliska. New look for the bi-canoeing Olympic champion, but maybe snap some photos and show them to you.
Andrea Romeo, Omar Raiba with coach Matthew Appodia are the latest arrivals from Italy, waiting for the new Cypress doctor who will arrive in these parts the first of next week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment