Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wearing A Vest With An Untucked Shirt

Slalom pink teaches



"so in a cloud of flowers
that from those hands angelical ascended, And downward fell again inside and out,
over white veil surrounding olive woman appeared to me under a green mantle dressed in the color of flame. "
(Divine Comedy, Purgatorio, Canto XXX, lines 28/33)


I confess I'm awake rush to watch the summary of the evening singing Italian, because, as Luke says Panzieri: " San Remo San Remo is always ". If while away from home are always attracted by our things, our traditions, our Italian.
am mad with joy to hear Benigni who extolled the beauty of Italy and our Risorgimento. He spoke Mazzini, Cavour, Garibaldi, the founding fathers who were so far ahead to be current and modern. With this idea in Italy we would add firms Dorando Pietri, Fausto Coppi, Primo Carnera, Adolfo Consolini, Livio Berruti and speaks of beauty as one can not fail to mention Ondina Valley and Sara Simeoni, women delight, warmth and completeness of our lives. Mine is a professional deformation, I know! Then when the Roberto worth another Oscar sang "Brothers of Italy" I came to cry and my heart went crazy. Of unique beauty ... regret that they can not work for the colors of ... "White veil, and send a green flame." For a country that I love and my song! Infuse also Ernesto Che Guevara was born in Argentina and fought for freedom in Cuba and then in Bolivia.
The long weekend of racing, however, gave me new energy, new life to deal with some unexpected difficulties along the way, but life is made of all this.

I liked especially the women, especially young girls. Gave us a great lesson in style by writing letters to clear the water and forcing frantic race strategies do not take it. They - Jessica Fox (115% winner in K1Men by Walsh), Ursa Kragelj, Katerina Kudejova, Rosalyn Lawerence face the race with lightness and elegance; anticipate the doors, they enter in the lift well and are quick to come out. Canoe and lightweight like leaves in the wind. Some impressive even for changes of pace and fluidity of gesture. You can not say the same for Corinna Kuhnle but with powerful shots and a lot of strength, after the disappointment in love, he consoles himself with the gold at the Australian Open. She reacted positively to the pains of the heart just can not be said for Leanne Guinea arriving in Canada only the third car behind the young Jessica and Rosalyn. 109% from the first man in a kayak the Austrian says a lot.
always beautiful, charming and talented Jasmine Schornberg. With her I got to work on some technical training session this month in Penrith and I really appreciated its concrete action. Do not get lost in Verona, never choose the extreme lines, its simplicity makes the best weapon. The veteran Oblinger, Fer Kaliska and of course continue on their way, of course, always competitive, but perhaps, in so doing, could not adapt to changing times. Only the bi-Olympic Slovak is giving pain to try to see if new canoes will benefit. Meanwhile, the long-necked swan, Jana Dukatova, walks with his canoe on the lake under the canal, looking towards the conveyor belt and seems to ask: "When will that I can climb?". In fact, after shoulder surgery last October to wear and a long rehabilitation, appears to have come the time to see her floating on the graceful Olympic channel, but of course it will take time for her to see her at the top.

I leave because I crushed the races at the All Star Saturday (the All Star Game), the races of men will talk about another day. I anticipate that only C1 are fantastic, the C2, lacking the gemelloni Slovaks, watered and kayak in men is always a fight to save shots.

Eye wave!

___________________________________________________
picture above: the podium by absolute K1Women sininstra Schornberg Jasmin (GER),
Corinna Kulhne (AUT) in the center and Rosalyn Lawerence (AUS) on the right.

pictured below : left Jessica Fox (AUS) at the center Rosalyn Lawerence (AUS) and
Kudejova Katerina (CZE) to the right - the podium of the Under 23 K1Women

0 comments:

Post a Comment