Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Headphone Wire Red And White

New Adventures

always follow and believe in
Your dream, do not ever forget it!


not attract me absolutely nothing. Strange! because everything around me is becoming a normal atmosphere. Everything is so beautiful and exciting that I try not to miss anything. I try to live always with the greatest intensity. For example, two elderly people who now drink a cappuccino next to me, are very beautiful and express serenity. Give positive results. In another situation I would be excited and moved to write a good history of color. Yes, at another time not today!

I accompanied Mark to work this morning, his car is to repair and I think that will change because it is not worth to spend 3,000 Australian Dollars to change the air conditioning. But before we went from house to greet his sister's baby of four magnificent man with whom we shared a few days of joy with paddle and canoe. Phoebe, Baxter, Nixon and Macie are adorable, as are Kate mom and dad Brad. Their smiles express energy, strength, and the little blonde Phoebe wanted to tell me once that the other night he died the little parakeet that was very affectionate. It was sad to become the bird and my departure, but I got a great big hug and a strong sweet smile. A strong hug and particular I received from my "man cub" I leave here physically, but still I carry with me everywhere. He began his adventure in a foreign land alone and I recall his eyes wide open, his restlessness and mine, when only seven years I had left the basketball training camp in Val Sesia. He seems so small and helpless, in that lovely valley, to follow up and always believe in his dreams, never to forget!
We paddled well in this month and a half together. 44 workouts in the water and try to discover the feeling with the waves, return water flow is performed who every day are becoming more stylish, more instinctive, more effective. Many hours of video. Many hours to cover those operations to deepen every detail reviving several times. E 'grown and matured technically a Kappa Zeno. I have seen the discovery of the peaceful life that is giving much in every way ... Zeno the young. But it is also true that we conquistarsela lives every day as if it were your last. Only then can you live it big. The eyes are bright and just above the heart seems to be a sort of enormous pressure. That greeting, that gave me yesterday at the end of training, turning to me, that I was on deck to take it back, I will remember every night before going to sleep until 28 June day when our family will return to unite behind a man who has an Aussie accent, which has learned to dream in that language, to be ground so many miles on the bike start to make us even even some Garett. His hands, already marked by many hours spent pushing ever forward a shell of feelings will be even more callous and hard to address other goals, new horizons, new adventures. And that God always be with the man who occupies most of the love of his mother and mine. Raffy also the man who looks with admiration and respect. It will not be easy for anyone to live four months away. A fraction of time that can fly like the wind, or never go and weigh how to move boulders with hard work every day. Amur is right to write that I feel fortunate for the wonderful relationship we have, but much, if not everything is truly on his own.

You fly to Brazil, flying towards new horizons, we fly to create a new project, a new adventure. It flies to live and to share everything with great joy always because dreams are the way that illuminates the way that you build with each breath.

Eye wave!

0 comments:

Post a Comment