Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How Much Does An It Technician Make

Pala water to enter the lift


If anyone can give me a scientific explanation does not say, but at least plausible, the fact that every time I take the earphones previously placed with care in the stock market, meeting all invariably curled and tangled, I thank you in advance! I lose a life to unravel and so I get nervous at all. Okay, look your explanations and suggestions on how to fold these wires magic. In the meantime I'll share a view born yesterday during the technical work with my young Brazilian athletes. Ah, perhaps I jumped a passage, perhaps I did not say that I left Australia on March 1 to come here in Foz do Iguazu in the state of Parana. Remember the World Cup in 2007? There is a great channel and foremost a development project for the slalom, which is unbelievable in view of the Olympic Games Rio 2016, but for that I will write again. I wanted to go up and talk about how to approach them. In an earlier speech -

THREE OF A LIFT
February 10, 2011 -

gave for granted in a general sense at this stage of the port to do against them and remain convinced with regard to level athletes and those who have a some experience. But it does not is quite obvious in the young. He was born with them a clear problem and that is to perceive and understand how to get in the lift and what should be the speed of entry. That's why yesterday I proposed several solutions and better possibilities to try and feel the water. I suggested to change the approach first arrival experiencing a very fast, then gradually more and more slowly (though it may be a slow coming to a stream of water itself, however, fast). At each attempt the young junior was trying to get different speeds. Then we focused to understand and feel (sorry if I insist on this word that should be considered from a physical and as sensory experience) reacts as our canoe at different speeds and especially how to behave with the body and shovel. At the end of two hours of the doors on two guys have done them a fundamental principle that summarize quickly in this assumption: how fast you should report the ability to keep for as long as possible shovel into the water in the last phase of approach the door. Both in the case where the slope is answered with the blade in water from the inside, and shot wide with the outside world. Become a key approach to guide the canoe to the whole of the ascent to the principle that it is better to lose some 'speed at the entrance, but keep it throughout the rotation of the same inside and try to speed up when you exit. In this way you will always have the situation under control. Also from the physical point of view there will be less expenditure of energy with the ability to recover at this stage that itself seems absurd. Just to understand even for those coming from swimming ... the slope is like a turn in the freestyle or crawl. That addresses the same issues and serves the athlete to regain energy. Not at all the records in short course are lower. Consider that in the tank 25 meters. about 100 m sl is faster than 3.8% while in the 200 meters. sl we arrive at 4.5%.
Basically we find that the turn has the following issues:

- must change the linear motion forward to give his body a rotational movement

- By the caper should make a half twist so that
after pushing on with his feet, finds himself with breast side down
- Must complete the turn so that the feet are neither too close nor too far away to
boost

... understand the concept?

Eye wave!

Foz do Iguazu, March 9, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment