Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Best Oinment For Chapped Lips

c 'is nothing

Listening to "I do not feel Italian" di Giorgio Gaber (and the fact that I was going to write to the Italian capital says it all) I hit a key step. When making fun of those who, then, however, before the stranger (by the way, you've been following the exciting challenge to those summer the population more rude of the world? The newscasts were full, most of the war in Georgia) that defames the country brings out the Renaissance. I understand
(welcome, you say). The foundation
Italianness of ideological reconstruction of national identity ever existed, is a historic moment in which the authoritarian political system passes pure and beautiful literature to form devoid of content that are not "intimate".
Now, it is an ideological reconstruction can tell, I'm not Italian.
Welcome, you say.
But obviously it was not what I wanted to talk to you. As always off on a tangent.
The Amber Spyglass, the third book of dark matter.
A bit 'too long, the end of these cycles is always the case. More
a nice pass, avoided the shit that I feared from the previous book (the one the king is good, or at least, is the fault of Ministers). Simply
Almighty and eternal God who has condemned all of us at a terrible and eternal concentration camp is neither one nor the other. It is now a decrepit old man one step away from the ditch. The second
rebellion is in great danger. Du will do a tribe of kids and so the skeleton and diamond wheels that run on vegetable to make a difference?
On balance the book is good.
pity that in the end, at first sight good, you lose everything. In fact invented and attacked them, just to make the final suffering, there is the subversion of the cycle.
This is not a world of shit because a gang of criminals attacked the authoritarian power and as such has made it so.
This is a world of shit. Indeed, it is a multi-verse of shit.
With many thanks to all fired up for what is beautiful and pleasant in life.
a shame a whole book thrown in the toilet behind the greatest Protestant "shit happens because you did not work hard enough."
true that religious education you do not detach, even off with sandpaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment