Hellblazer
We were stopped because of the numbers that I missed and that lacked even the library of the clouds.
According to the knowledge (well, maybe defective) myself and everyone I heard (and all do a good comic book culture) in Italy is not stuff you've never seen. In English we do not have it. When the Comic Art has suspended the series and I started to take language issues were already old.
take advantage of the reprint of Planeta, it seems easier.
I'll have to wait several months to fill the hole and from this number does not get more confidence in my kiosk (needless to Truman playing jokes like that, just that it is true, no writer can be so stupid as to replicate scene is more or less systematically).
the history of Gaiman I have already spoken. Based on the history of the family man (there have not translated).
intense and hard. In many ways about the relationship with his father. Two Costrantine, relations will never be easy. But even with the serial killer is a report of its kind.
is not a usual opponent, it must use more conventional weapons, which up the enemy maneuver provokes him until the inevitable end. John
But somehow cause the death of his father.
A hard, thick and with a character who left somewhere a long time 'of his bravado.
immature kids who populate the planet I'm more fragile and strong character do not like it, I believe, however, that it is one of the best stories of Constantine.
were saying also, several posts ago that this story is crossover Sandman. Family
man was to be the guest of honor at the first meeting of the serial killer. Obviously it will be replaced to get the car stopped called Corinthian.
The nightmare dreams of blood. And from his master and creator, Morpheus, the lord of dreams, that the hunt.
even that's a good story. Should I have already spoken.
0 comments:
Post a Comment