a bit 'in good spirits rose
I've seen "The Adventures of Barbapapa, so that memory should be a montage of the episodes went on TV (but from memory so we talk about things that happened almost 40 years ago).
Charming in its simplicity and naivety. An environmentalist fable
fairly well structured, once past the initial slip of the zoo.
All a bit 'too sympathetic, as often happens in works directed childcare.
After all it is very difficult to explain to children that the danger is in the family.
One limitation is the fact that the Barbican born adults or children depending on need.
In any case, looking at him I said (I guess it's a stretch due to the fact that as everyone is used to gaze at the navel): Just watch me 'Where do all' sti earth elementals that haunt my generation of writers and those just a bit 'older.
In any case a nice discovery (three cheers for the libraries).
Last night I dreamed of, among other things (it was a fairly intricate dream) that I was touching up a painting. I mean that I painted. And I know notoriously hairy. I guess not to blame.
0 comments:
Post a Comment