Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why Is Listerine Burning Mouth Immediately

talk about fairy tales again

Well, this series has already started long ago, long before I open this blog. So do not start without bowls, retrieving parts needed during the analysis ... the discussion ... the shit, in fact.
I knew the author, in English, one of the first things he did in the heyday of American comics market. It was Elementals, the Comedian and stood in the pile of superhero universes. Then I quarreled with the retailer of comics, I disinteressai, a little 'need for a bit' out of laziness, the market (and a bit 'because the space was already by then a huge problem) and go to understand what has become a promising author. As they began to translate
Fables I've made a jump.
not know about you, but to me the idea of \u200b\u200breading new stories of Snow White, the wolf, Jack Bean, Blue, Prince Charming, Bluebeard and I can not remember which character was in the first story, gave a pleasant feeling. In addition was set in the "real" world, these days, it was a yellow and killed RosaRossa.
But we come to today's story.
is a single episode, shown on top of a book because, rightly, the publishing adventure of the series in Italy was a bit 'intricate and this episode is necessary to understand the next saga.
should be analyzed (wow, I continue with the big words) separately.
We know that at some point, you know how you do not know who, a composite army began to conquer the multiverse worlds of fairy tales.
After long and complex battle a group of refugees tales from European escaped into our world, built to guard the portals of the posts and established a colony (actually two).
This story is about the last battle and the flight of the last group.
A nice version of the series last fortress.
There is a limitless amount of people, they mention only some, because I want to talk about something else. There
Bluebeard accumulating a vast treasure organizing the exodus.
But it is the last battle is full of heroes.
Some are among my favorites, I'll write them for centuries, or I'm going to write them for centuries.
There are seven brothers crow, Little Red Riding Hood (on you should do a separate post), Loxley and his merry friends, Brigomart, Boy Blue, of course, and his love affair with Little Red Riding Hood will be central to many subsequent tales.
Colonel Pelledorso (someone should have heard of) and the old Pellinore (one of his latest is famous), the Knight of the Red Cross (they say he killed a dragon and that it is invincible, make a list of its forms would be long and exhausting) and tam fairy (who does not?), but let's short.
Ah, I forgot, the prince and Cinderella.
is the last bastion, I said, a classic story of heroism, should read, needless to describe an archetype. The part that I want to emphasize is this. You beautiful, poetic, hard and sad.
puts a lot of beans to soak, especially the wrenching story of love between boy and blue cap, but not only, of course.
Then you want, I with the archetypes we vo 'a wedding, I could read in the last bulwark 250 thousand versions without getting bored (but let us not account too).
The drawings are superb and the title, without beating, it is "the last bastion." Everything to learn.
As I said, this guy is tough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment